The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 50,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
The mission of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the Membership in its detection and deterrence. To accomplish our mission, the ACFE:
- Provides bona fide qualifications for Certified Fraud Examiners through administration of the CFE Examination
- Sets high standards for admission, including demonstrated competence through mandatory continuing professional education
- Requires Certified Fraud Examiners to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct and ethics
- Serves as the international representative for Certified Fraud Examiners to business, government and academic institutions
- Provides leadership to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and professionalism of Certified Fraud Examiners
For additional information about the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, you can view the Web site at www.acfe.com.
ACFE chapters are organized by members who reside in a particular geographic region (i.e., a city or country) and share an interest in the detection and deterrence of fraud. An added benefit of ACFE membership is the opportunity to get involved immediately with your local chapter. Chapters act as local representatives of the ACFE, providing continued support for members worldwide.
The Inland Empire Area Chapter supports the international mission of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners through its educational programs and seminars, which promote an enhanced awareness of fraud prevention, detection and investigation techniques among its membership and throughout the business and law enforcement communities. At the same time, program attendees are provided an opportunity to earn their annual continuing education credits and network with a diverse group of professionals in related fields.
The benefits of Chapter membership include:
- Discounts on Chapter seminars;
- The opportunity to earn continuing professional education credit at member rates;
- Excellent professional networking opportunities.
Membership in the Inland Empire chapter is separate from membership with the national association. Annual dues are collected on the same date as the initial membership sign up (if you became a member on May 21st, your dues would be due each successive May 21st). Members who have not paid their dues within 30 days of this date will be removed from the Inland Empire chapter member roster until current dues have been received.
Learn more about our types of membership, or Join Today!